Residential Curbside Cleanups By Appointment
Twice per year, at no charge, residents of Windsor can schedule the collection of up to 4 cubic yards of unwanted materials, which may include a combination of excess mixed waste and recyclable materials, large/bulky items, and electronic waste. Pickups should be no less than 30 days apart.
- Call customer service at (707) 795-7470 to schedule your curbside clean-up.
- We no longer provide white bags for curbside cleanup. Please use trash bags.
- A total of 4 cubic yards of material is allowed per cleanup. This can include 2 cubic yards of trash, one large reusable item, and one electronic waste item or similar combination.
- Fill trash bags with miscellaneous items. Commonly disposed of items include: books, magazines, toys, clothing, exercise equipment, housewares, packaging materials (styrofoam blocks, large boxes), yard trimmings.
- Next to the bags, you may put large/bulky items at the curbside. This includes mattresses, sofas, dishwashers, water heaters and similar furnishings and appliances. Each item will count as 1 cubic yard.
- Note: An extra-large item such as a fridge, couch in excess of 60”Wx33”Hx35”D or queen or king mattress will count as 2 cubic yards. Large sectionals will count as all 4 cubic yards
- Note: One e-waste item may displace one large/bulky item. E-waste items include TVs, computer monitors, printers, fax machines, VCRs.
- Please ensure all items are placed at the curbside by 6am on your scheduled clean-up day. Items will be removed using using a special flatbed truck between the hours of 7am-5pm.
***No Hazardous Waste. Hazardous items like pesticides, fertilizers, pool and photo chemicals, paint/varnish, toxic cleaning products, smoke detectors, mercury-containing items (thermometers, CFLs/fluorescent lights, etc.), and sharps (needles, lancets, etc.) need to be taken to a hazardous waste collection facility. For more information visit www.zerowastesonoma.gov or call 707-565-3375.
Residential Street Sweeping
SCRR provides street sweeping service on a biweekly basis. Click the links below to find the route that includes your street.
Sweeper Route- A weeks
Sweeper Route- B weeks
May 31-June 4
June 28-July 2
(Sept 6 is a holiday)
Nov 29-Dec 3
March 29-April 2
Aug 30-Sept 3
Sep 27-Oct 1
Nov 22-24, 26-27
(Nov 25 is a holiday)
Blue Cardboard Bins
Cardboard bins are located around the Town for the convenience of our residential customers. It is an added service at no cost to you.
Some reminders for the use of the bins:
- These bins are for cardboard only. Please do not put any other materials in the bin.
- Please break down all boxes completely.
- Do not leave any cardboard on the ground around the bins. If the bin is full, please use another location. For more information about cardboard bin locations, click here.
- This service is for Windsor residents only.
If you have any questions regarding cardboard bins or other services, email firstname.lastname@example.org.